12 x bottles of cellar-essential wines
You for sure want enough dunny roll to see you through this isolation season. Same with the basics in the cellar! Riesling. Rose. Something aromatic that goes with Asian food. Shiraz for the chilly nights. Some lighter reds for early knock-off drinks. You get the drill.
Two x bottle of each of the following wines:
- 2018 DÜFTE PUNKT* Aromatic Eden Valley Field Blend of Riesling, Gewürztraminer & Kerner
- 2020 NOT YOUR GRANDMA'S RIESLING Eden Valley Rizza
- 2020 NOT YOUR GRANDMA'S ROSÉ Barossa Valley Rosé
- 2017 LA RÉSISTANCE G.S.M.
- 2017 LA CONQUISTA! Tempranillo + Garnacha + Graciano
- 2017 SYNONYMOUS Barossa Shiraz for what ails ya*
*not medical advice